Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Food Jar Chandelier

We have about a million baby food jars sitting in a box in my house. I saved them because I thought I might be able to use them for canning my own baby food. Then I found out that the jars cannot be resealed like mason jars, so I had to think of other things to do with them. I went looking online and I found this site with this really cool chandelier. I thought I might make a small chandelier to test out some materials so that I wouldn't spend a lot of money and time on something that might not turn out the right way. I am so glad I did, because this project did not turn out the way I wanted it to at all. At least I know what not to do for the next time I try to make a chandelier.

There are a couple of other sights with some good baby food jar chandeliers here and here

I will post about the new chandelier as soon as I finish it. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment