Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Its been too long

The past few months have just been crazy, we found out a few months ago that we are pregnant with baby number two. I have had almost no energy so I have not done very many projects. During the past week I have started feeling so much better and I'm ready to work on some new stuff.

This Halloween I didn't really do anything fancy I dressed up as a witch, my husband was a wizard and I found a cute little elephant costume for Charlie at goodwill. The only thing I made was our wands (I will post a tutorial for that soon). Since this year was so uneventful I will show you our costumes from last year.


I am a big Star Trek fan! I remember sneaking out of bed every night to watch Next Generations on tv with my older brother and sister at 10:00 at night. Even though I new I would get into big trouble if (when) I got caught out of  bed by my mother, it was worth it.
 My husband and I spent weeks on his costume alone, I think that I burnt my self with the hot glue gun about a thousand times. I only spent a few days on the star fleet costumes, they were really easy compared to my husbands outfit.



This was the first onesie I ever made

My costume didn't turn out quite right

My husband and his brother all dressed up


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment