Friday, January 6, 2012
Ok so I was going to try to make my own pattern for the new cloth diapers but I am out of PUL so.... I have been taking apart my old ones that didn't work and I've been altering them to make them fit Charlie a little better. I got rid of the pocket and added gussets to this diaper just like I did with the one in my last post. I also took it in a few inches so that it doesn't look so bulky in the butt area. I still have to try it on him and do a leak test, but it's almost 12:00am (I just finished the diaper about 5 minutes ago) and there is no way that I'm going wake him up for that.
Posted at 12:06 AM