Saturday, August 4, 2012

Big Changes!

The past few months have been crazy for my family. We have added a new member to our little clan. Her name is Alice and she is just adorable! Charlie is just starting to learn body parts and he loves to poke her eyes and say "eye!" I am afraid to leave him in a room alone with her because she may lose an one. Other than poking at her all the time he seems to get along with her very well. He spends a lot of time giving her kisses and patting her stomach while he says "baby".

Another big change for our family is a new house! After 4 1/2 years of marriage my husband and I finally own a house. We have lots of work to do on it but we love having a place that belongs to us.

When we moved into our house, the baby was just two weeks old and adjusting to having two children has taken most of my time. Because things have been so crazy, I haven't really had time to work on any new projects but I will try to get things moving along as soon as I can. In the meantime, here are some other tutorials I've found online that I can't wait to try.

IMG_3845.JPG
Totoro Hat
Painted chevron pillows 

This monster hooded towel looks so cute!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment