The bins have a metal frame and Velcro so you can take the fabric cover off to spot clean.
|Here is one of the bigger holes|
|They Velcro onto the metal frame so they can be taken off|
|Alice was my big helper|
|The First thing I did was take out all of the Velcro|
so I could reuse it in the new basket
|My kids love to help with projects|
Then I took the whole thing apart with the seem ripper, it took me a really long time and the fabric kept ripping apart. At the very bottom of the bin there was a piece of cardboard sandwiched in between two pieces of fabric, I used the seam ripper to take open up one end and pulled out the card board so I could use it in the new basket covering.
|Keep the Cardboard|
|Cut out one of each piece|
|For the bottom piece make sure you cut out an|
extra strip o fabric about 2 inches wide
I surged one edge of the bottom fabric and then the strip then I put them good sides together and placed the cardboard on top and measured how big the opening needed to be.
|Then I surged from the corner to the orange dot, about 1/2 an|
inch on each side of the fabric.
|This is what it looks like up close|
|Next sew both of the bottom pieces bad sides together|
then slide the cardboard in to make sure it fits
|Next I sewed on each of the sides to the bottom piece then surged|
each of the sides together and around the top.
|Sew the Velcro back on, slip it onto the metal frame|
Thanks For reading