Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Attempt At Baby Proofing

My 7 month old has recently started crawling and he gets into EVERYTHING! He especially loves our cords and I have such a hard time keeping him away from them because our TV stand has no doors and is completely open.







So my sister in-law gave me this awesome idea.
                                 



I measured out some cardboard to fit the front of the TV stand and I hot glued fabric onto it, then I just had to slide them into place. It was really easy and it only took me 10 minutes to finish.














I still need to figure out something for the side of the TV stand, there are cords that are plugged into the wall and Charlie grabs onto anything that he can. I just put Wii Fit board up in front of them for now so that he can't get to them but if you guys have any better ideas to fix the problem please let me know.

1 comment: