Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pacifier Clips!!



Did I ever tell you how much I absolutely love pacifier clips? Its great to not have to worry about the baby dropping her binky on the floor and when I need it its always attached to her.
My son has gotten into the habit of stealing the baby's binkys right out of her mouth and then running off with them. I would bet that I have about 20 binkys floating around my house right now but when I need one I can never find any because my little boy likes to hide them.
I have found them in kitchen drawers and cabinets, under my bed, in the trash can, inside toy trucks and anywhere else an almost two year old can reach. He hides them EVERYWHERE! Its really frustrating when you have a tired screaming baby and you can't find a binky. So I have been keeping her binkys clipped to her for most of the day just to keep her big brother from taking off with them.

These were really easy to make and would have only taken me 10 minutes to make but I have kids so it really took me an hour. It has been a little over a month since I've used my sewing machine and it felt good to sit down and sew something, even if it was only for an hour.


I will make a tutorial for these clips and a few others when I get more time. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't see the pictures but I know that you do a really good job. I would pin them but no pictures.

    ReplyDelete